COHIBA HUMIDOR 510 ANIVERSARIO VINTAGE – 2003 BOX 100 CIGARSJanuary 29, 2022
SAN CRISTOBAL DE LA HABANA HUMIDOR VINTAGE-2004 100 CIGARSJanuary 29, 2022
HUPMANN HUMIDOR 160 ANIVERSARIO VINTAGE – 2004 BOX 100 CIGARS
Ring: 52 Ø Length: 156 mm Strength: Light – Medium
The H. Upmann Humidor is the result of the skilled hands of Cuban craftsmen to commemorate the 160 anniversary of the brand.
Herman Upmann was a banker from Germany with a passion for Cuban cigars. He moved to Havana in 1844 and set up as both a banker and cigar maker. His bank closed in the early 1920s but his cigars live on as a fine example of an elegant light to medium-flavoured Habano.
All leaves in H. Upmann are from the Vuelta Abajo tobacco region. Its excellence regarding the quality of their cigars are shown in the shape of gold medals in no less than eleven international exhibitions during the 19th Century and adorn the box as does Herr Upmann’s personal signature.
This humidor contains 3 vitolas ordered as follows:
- 40 Prominentes (ring gauge 49 & 194 mm in the length)
- 30 Upmann No 2 (ring gauge 50 & 156 mm in the length)
- 30 Connaisseur No 1 (ring gauge 48 & 127 mm in the length)
H.UPMANN HUMIDOR 160 ANIVERSARIO VINTAGE – 2004 BOX 100 CIGARS
- Ring gauge: 52
- Cigar length: 156mm
- Body: Medium
- Packaging: SPB-S-n-n-n-100
- Category: Humidor, REPLICA ANTIGUA , VINTAGE
- Vitola: PERLAS,CORONAS GRANDES,CORONAS GORDAS,DALIAS,CAÑONAZO
- Comercial Name: SIGLO I ,SIGLO II, SIGLO III,SIGLO IV, SIGLO V, SIGLO VI
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand (Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Numbered humidor of 100 cigars (100 produced).
Cigars for Beginners
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- €10,800.00Ring: 54 Ø Length: 180 mm Strength: Full
- €14,665.50Ring: 53 Ø Length: 185 mm Strength: Medium – Full
Ring: 52 Ø Length:156mm Strength: Medium – Full